Sunday, October 18, 2009

FOCUSING ON D THIRD EYE FOR ANXIETY ATTACKS COULD BE HARMFUL.

In my Experience bringing more Energy up to d ODING’S EYE (Third Eye) through PRANAYAMA (Breath Control) can be very beneficial but more likely cause Energy Problems. In d case of let’s say an Anxiety Attack using PranaYama to focus on Oding’s Eye n exhaling into d Universe can relieve d Attack by giving it Direction n Purpose but in my Opinion it is better to bring yourself into a State of NO-THOUGHT of NO-THING-NESS. If U can not put YourSelf in that Meditative State then I would use a Grounding Meditation. A Grounding Meditation that I like is putting my Feet in Shoreline Sand which is just beneath d Water of an Ocean or Lake n then use PranaYama to bring Breath n hence ‘Negative’ Energy down through to d Center of d Souls of my Feet n out into d Ocean-Earth-Universe. (Standing or Laying in d Bath Tub can be used as a Substitute) When I breath in I think of ‘Positive’ Energy coming from d Universe-Earth-Ocean-Feet n slowly Permeating through out My whole Body. If U have not mastered d Rudolf Meditation then U can think of YourSelf as some Primeval Plant growing out of d Water being ‘rocked’ back n forth by a light Breeze coming off d Waves.

No comments: